Pages

Monday, July 04, 2016

Today I cleared my work table. Now it's more conducive to .... work! Then I went through all my paints and threw out the old and dry and useless. Clutter has been part of the problem and I've finally got the energy to tackle it.

Mark making (I also call it scrawling because I scrawl a lot...). It can lead to something. Or not. It doesn't matter. It's an exercise in opening up and gathering energy. After seeing Cy Twombley's work -- much mark making there -- I was inspired. It was also a LOT of fun.

 This example is especially for my friend Mollie.




 
Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

3 comments:

  1. Hola Colette !! Sometimes it is very good to scrawl a little, good for our soul!! Good idea because we may continue with our life, anyway!! courage !! bisous! Caty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. And I appreciate you sharing your process.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. And I appreciate you sharing your process.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.