Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Continuing with the painting I started in my previous post.

Once I was happy with the background, I could only see more flowers, more of that tangled garden growing in my mind. So I started adding to it over the next 2-3 days.

Here's the progression.


 I added more colours to soften it up.


Then began deciding on the placement of flowers.


Next, I began adding details.


At this stage, I kept going. 
I didn't think of photographing any more steps because I my mind was elsewhere...


 FINISHED





Simplicity is the removal of the useless and the unnecessary--source unknown

2 comments:

  1. i love seeing the progression of your thoughts in art, thanks so much for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate each and every one of you.